Manufacturer and Store Coupons
- Coupon must be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon” with a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- Coupon may not be a photocopy.
- Redemption Limit: One coupon per item.
- Mars reserves the right to refuse any coupon at the discretion of its store personnel.
- Coupons will only be accepted for the specific items included in the purchase transaction.
- The redemption value cannot exceed the retail value of the item. We will not give change on any coupon.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Mars will not accept manufacturer coupons that identify another retailer for redemption or as the issuer.
- We will not accept any coupon without an expiration date or language from the manufacturer, stating there is no expiration date. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- We will not accept coupons that, in the determination of Mars personnel, appear distorted or blurry or are altered in any way.
- Coupons are for face value only; we do not “double coupon”.
- We gladly accept Internet/Print-at-Home coupons. The same Manufacturer and Store Coupon rules above apply to all internet-printed coupons.
- Internet/Print-at-Home coupons must scan at checkout.
- We will only accept one print of any coupon. Multiple coupon prints will not be accepted.
- Redemption limit: One coupon per item.
- We will not accept Print-at-Home coupons for "FREE” product.
- We do not accept coupons with a value that exceeds $2.00